Border
home Qualifications Scope of work Supplemental services FAQ
KokopelliAnasaziKokopelli

Home Inspections
OK Lic # 298

Edmond, Oklahoma. (405) 590-1894

Ensuring that your investment stands the test of time.

NOTICE: We are performing structural investigations and drainage correction designs only.
Home inspections no longer available.

You are making one of the most important investments of your life. Choosing the right inspection consultant is as important as choosing the right house for you and your family. Qualifications, integrity, and adherence to sound ethics should be the guidelines you use to select your consultant. As a Licensed Master Inspector, a member in good standing with the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors, and a certified home inspector, I promise to provide a complete inspection of the accessible area of the dwelling you are purchasing. I will inspect your home as though I were buying it for myself, treating your money as though it were my own. My detailed and easy to read reports will be finalized immediately following the inspection, and reviewed on site. I welcome you to join me during the inspection process and ask questions. Give me 5% of your trust, and I will earn the other 95%.

Inspected once, inspected right

Cliff Dwelling

Ensuring that your investment stands the test of time.

Gecko

The Word "Anasazi" is a Navajo word meaning "Ancient Ones." or "Those who Came Before." Their homes have stood for nearly a thousand years


Border